Tuesday, September 02, 2008

In Case You Want to Know

I was tagged by Sis Ganda to do this post. It was quite enjoyable :)

I am: full. I just had breakfast :)
I think: love colors my world ;)
I know: I am God's beloved.
I have: a purpose in life.
I wish: that I can always make the right decisions.
I hate: insensitive people.
I miss: my family and my friends back home :(
I fear: losing my loved ones.
I hear: the birds chirping outside, irregardless of my OPM music.
I smell: my freshly-washed clothes.
I crave: for sinigang and pinikpikan!!!
I search: for my room key oftentimes.
I wonder: if we will ever get to finish our Bontoc Ikholot Old Testament.
I regret: having to keep some feelings to myself when it’s unhealthy.
I love: the simple things in life – curling up with a good book, listening to music, being with friends, being alone with my thoughts, etc.
I ache: when I physically exerted myself too much.
I am not:
perfect.
I believe: that life is a celebration.
I dance: in my seat and when the music’s worth dancing to :D
I sing: when I know the lyrics of the song.
I cry: when I can’t take it anymore, be it emotions, stress or situations.
I fight: when there is someone/something worth fighting for.
I win: when I overcome my laziness, indifference, and listlessness.
I lose:
when I only think of myself.
I never: say never. Life is full of boomerangs; it gets back at you.
I always:
laugh out loud, irregardless of where I am :D
I confuse: my Biblical Hebrew vocabs and tenses. Sigh...
I listen: to what people have to say.
I am scared: of being alone in the dark. Yay!
I need: to motivate myself; a lot of things to read and do :(
I am happy about: our incoming trip to Malacca, Malaysia. Yipeee!!!
I imagine: what the future holds for me.

Hmmm... Let me tag Manong Abella, Andreas, and Jesse.

3 comments:

G said...

eh bakit lyks na lyks mo ako, eh h8s mo pala ang mga insensi??? lols

thanks for doing it! enjoy sya, di ba?

~GingerBread Soldier~ said...

Hey!

After reading some of your posts, I must say we have a few things in common too, apart from our personalities you talked about:
1. have a sweet tooth
2. like to curl up with a good book
3. enjoy our friends, love simple
things in life
4. always read the "Love the
Community" sign in the toilet
5. like cartoon, like music
6. (for me "almost") something to
do with Mass Comm

Wow...

lovelyn said...

you can dance better if you stand up out of that "seat" hehehe....